jeudi 26 novembre 2015

Hello everybody,

Why did I decided to start this blog and what this blog is about?

I have been a year to Saint-Petersbourg in Russia and just started to work with a chinese company. So the idea here is to share my experience and give you advices; I would also love you share yours in comments of course!

It took me a long time to decide if I would launch this blog or not. Indeed taking care of a blog takes a lot of time; but seeing the lastest news around the world convinced me to do it. Seeing how the world is becoming, convinced me just to go through with what I wanted. I know I will never change the world or people mind but I like to believe if everyone is doing a little bit to make it better it could be better. And alsomade me realize that life is short so don't loose your time listening to people or wondering what they will think just do it!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire